He says he's not looking for a girl. I said I don't want to hook up! Then What does he want?

First of all I'm a college student. OK, so there was this guy I saw at this club in school. I saw him around campus once or twice a week and thought he was cute. So I found him on facebook, and talked to him. He flirted. The next week, as I passed by him awkwardly since we already started talking on facebook. but his friend addressed me, and we talked and exchanged numbers. We were texting and, and were talking and a sexual joke came up, and I said I can't touch I gotta be your girl to do that. He texted back saying he's not into relationships, and that turned me off.The next day we hung out on campus for two hours, he took me to his car and we were talking, and he suddenly asked, are you gonna kiss me? I said No, I don't hook up, and we still kept on talking, everything was normal. I didn't want to hang out with him again since I'm not gonna give the pleasure he was looking for. But now he still wants to see me all the time, yesterday he dropped me to my class, and when he hugged me before he left, he kissed me on my cheek. I'm really confused, I don't know what he wants. I said no to hooking up, and he said he's not looking for a girl. Please help.

Thank you :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't want to hookup, be careful. With some guys just because you say you don't want to hook up doesn't mean he won't try. I believe the "I'm Still A Guy" song by Brad Paisley (I think that's who does it) says something about that. He may try because he may feel he may get lucky.

• he might be changing his mind about not wanting a serious relationship