GIRLS: What are the qualities you look for?

refer to poll :)

• Face..Eyes & Smile etc..
  • Body..Biceps & Abs and such
  • Personality
OH YEAH

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to lie to you. Looks matter to me. I got to be attracted to the guy in order to date him. that said, looks aren't the most important thing. personality is important.

What Girls Said 4

• Personality and face (sexy jaws)

• Can I get all 3? Lol if I were to settle with one, then I'd pick personality tho. Because I cod always date models and models only, but if they didn't have a perosnality I wodnt be happy.

• Looks and personality

This is a question that will only lead to flaming.Everyone is shallow and superficial,some to an extent,others are just simply shallow or superficial.

I look at looks and personality.

• How would it lead to flaming, I wanted to know peoples thoughts because I'm a little on the skinny side.

• Oooooooh,ok,I thought you meant I was old or "got around" hahaha.

• Nonono lol

• witty and romantic guys!

What Guys Said 1

• Mmmm... Face, eyes, and body are all important. But I don't like Abs ^^ So I'll go for the first option.

• Oh, I forgot there was personality, LOL. That's important too, but I guess I'll go with the first option still, haha. Cos I already picked it, LOL.