Do guys care about how I dress?

I dress decent. Not bad like I don't care, but not over-the-top either. Do guys care about how I dress and what I dress in? Sometimes, I wear the same pair of jeans in one week to save laundry water. Do guys ever think "Ew. She wore those jeans on Monday" or something like that?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I sometimes notice but I mean I don't really care. As long as you don't wear the same jeans EVERY single day or have a disgusting stain on your shirt lol

But as far as a girl dressing I like when girls dress classy. Not with half a boob hanging out. Dress girly. I'm not saying to the point where it takes you an hour or two to get ready but just dressed up. I don't mind girls wearing sweats with uggs either but dress it up to make it look like you actually got ready and didn't just roll out of bed

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I don't pay much attention, and that bothers my girlfriend xD. I think women look adorable in dresses or pyjamas, I'm not joking, I know these are irrelevant but that's how my brain works =\. Otherwise, I don't really care.

As for the same-clothes-everyday part, seriously? Anyone who might care for that, is not worth talking to, as long as you're not dirty or stinky. :P

Good luck :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if they're clean & neat & you feel nice looking the guy will think you arer too.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't.

unless we're a fashion designer.

1|0
    0|0
  • How you dress is part of your personality in a way so if a guy likes you for you he will be happy with your clothes. I sometimes wear the same pants two days in a row because pants don't get smelly right away like shirts do. Don't worry about wearing the same pants two times in one week, I think almost everybody does that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys really think like that. All they notice is if a girl looks good or not. Unless of course they're in the fashion industry. But, I'm a girl and I wouldn't think twice if someone wore the same jeans twice in one week...tbh I do that all the time! They're just jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with wearing pants multiple times. I'm in college and it definitely saves money! My guy friend who is a bit metrosexual says you can get a week out of a good pair of jeans as long as you don't get them messy haha

1|0
    0|0
  • They may say they don't but they really do care to some degree.

It seems like more stylish/trendy girls are the type that always have guys interested in them, but not overly stylish/trendy because from what I notice guys can be turned-off by that too.

You can't be too frumpy like me or else guys won't think you're cute even if you really are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0