Do guys care about how I dress?

I dress decent. Not bad like I don't care, but not over-the-top either. Do guys care about how I dress and what I dress in? Sometimes, I wear the same pair of jeans in one week to save laundry water. Do guys ever think "Ew. She wore those jeans on Monday" or something like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I sometimes notice but I mean I don't really care. As long as you don't wear the same jeans EVERY single day or have a disgusting stain on your shirt lol

But as far as a girl dressing I like when girls dress classy. Not with half a boob hanging out. Dress girly. I'm not saying to the point where it takes you an hour or two to get ready but just dressed up. I don't mind girls wearing sweats with uggs either but dress it up to make it look like you actually got ready and didn't just roll out of bed

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I don't pay much attention, and that bothers my girlfriend xD. I think women look adorable in dresses or pyjamas, I'm not joking, I know these are irrelevant but that's how my brain works =\. Otherwise, I don't really care.

As for the same-clothes-everyday part, seriously? Anyone who might care for that, is not worth talking to, as long as you're not dirty or stinky. :P

Good luck :D

• No, if they're clean & neat & you feel nice looking the guy will think you arer too.

• No, we don't.

unless we're a fashion designer.

• How you dress is part of your personality in a way so if a guy likes you for you he will be happy with your clothes. I sometimes wear the same pants two days in a row because pants don't get smelly right away like shirts do. Don't worry about wearing the same pants two times in one week, I think almost everybody does that.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys really think like that. All they notice is if a girl looks good or not. Unless of course they're in the fashion industry. But, I'm a girl and I wouldn't think twice if someone wore the same jeans twice in one week...tbh I do that all the time! They're just jeans.

• There is nothing wrong with wearing pants multiple times. I'm in college and it definitely saves money! My guy friend who is a bit metrosexual says you can get a week out of a good pair of jeans as long as you don't get them messy haha

• They may say they don't but they really do care to some degree.

It seems like more stylish/trendy girls are the type that always have guys interested in them, but not overly stylish/trendy because from what I notice guys can be turned-off by that too.

You can't be too frumpy like me or else guys won't think you're cute even if you really are beautiful.