How do guys determine if a girl is girlfriend material or if she is just a F*** buddy?

I have realized that most guys don't want a relationship with me they Are just looking to fool around with me. And I don't know why. I am a nice girl. I don't think I'm unattractive in fact iv been told by many guys that I'm "sexy" or "hott" but guys don't want a relationship with me why is that? Is there something wrong with me?

I certainly do not give up sex to easly. So It can't be that. Maybe it is the types of guys I don't know but it just seems like every single guy I know is that way

Most Helpful Guy

• IT's all about the type of guys you talk to and interact with. If their the usual party guys, players, and what not, they just want to get with you. But if you talk to guys who actually talk, who actually care about your day, who care that you grandpa died last year, or that you had a bully in elementary school, those are the guys that want you as a Girlfriend and not a F-Buddy.

• They might want her as a FWB.

• But doesn't that pretty much defeat the purposeof friends with benefits I mean if you care you might aswell be in a releationship with the person

• Yes it does (to question asker) and yes, both possibilites are possible, but one (care+sex) leading to a relationship or an awkward situation is more inherent that keeping the guise of only being friends but adding the element of "benefits."

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you, but you just associate with the wrong types of guys. Not all guys just want f*** buddies...

• The way a woman carries herself...If she gives up sex easy she becomes FWB,

What Girls Said 1

• I think you don't need to look for the right guy..HE will just arrive and GOOD GUYS are worth waiting for:)