Cute Girl Vs Hot Girl?

Which do you prefer?

all in the above

this is awesome to hear :D

guys like cute girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute girl for sure.

Hot girls are not terribly pleasing to me. Sure she's attractive, but that doesn't mean she has to be the nicest girl or have any chemistry. Not to mention if she's hot, she probably knows it which can be a total buzz kill.

With a cute girl, she's not only attractive but heartwarming in some way. Cute is a package, while hot is more of an image.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't particularly care. A hot girl is really exotic and that could be appraised in certain cultures and the same holds true for cute girls. Depends on the types of girls you were raised with but personally, my eyes would be caught in the hot girl's net over the cute girls'. No hate on cute girls though, I love their innocent looks, pondering that there are many surprises behind those cute faces. Both are delightful.

• Cute. I f***ing love cute. lol Cute also usually fits with me better personality wise too.

• Ditto to the two other guys. just wanted to comment cause I feel I prefer the looks of a cute girl over a hot girl. I'm sure other guys agree.

• cute.

Gives more of an innocent vibe.

• Oh sh*t I can't decide.

• hot girl, no silly emotional attachments, shag and go

• I like how this gets thumbed down for being honest with his opinion

• I understand it,I think it's funny when it comes to the "hot/cute" issue if a person doesn't say "cute" then they are automatically wrong

• The way I see it, I find my dog cute, I feed her and she's sweet, but I'd never consider a relationship with my dog haha. I want a hot girl, not something that reminds me off a pet.

• Depends for what , hot for fun cute for long term relationship

• Appearance only lasts so long personality is important to...

What Girls Said 2

• Hot

Aside from what the guys on this site say,in real life guys go for hot."Cute" means "you're good enough to be my friend but nothing more"

• Disagree. Cute or pretty girls always seem to have a little better personalities. The hot girls get the looks from the guys, but a lot of times you don't feel like the hot girl is worth the effort it might take. Cute is easier to deal with.

• Oh come on, just because it is made primarily for guys, it does not make it a turn-on for everyone. In fact, not everyone finds those whores in disgusting nurse clothing sexually stimulating.

The point is, http://xkcd.com/714/ just because you think it's made for us, it does not necessarily make us like it.

• There's a reason Maxim and Playboy continue to exist,and it isn't because girls are the majority of the consumers

• I would rather be called cute. If a guy called me Hot I would get the idea that he just wanted to get in my pants. If a guy called me cute I would feel he liked my personality and looks.