Do you feel like guys look at you? Does this happen to you? (For girls mostly)

When you walk down the hall or the street, do you feel like guys look at you? Like they look up and see you and stare for a second then look away. This happens to me a lot, and I want to know if it's normal or if it's because I'm either pretty or ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally if I see an ugly girl I will give her a split second glance. For attractive girls though I tend to look with more frequency and for greater lengths of time.

What Guys Said 2

• Guuys like to look, we are visual...

• I do that to women I think are pretty. I just can't help but look in their direction for a second and then I look away before I think they see me because it is rude to stare. So chances are that guys think you are pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• They look because you're not invisible. They then look away because most people think it's rude to stare.

• Something I've found to be true about what guy's do is that they don't look your way unless you are pretty and they WANT to look at you. Same is true for us isn't it? We don't look at a guy we don't find attractive all the time right?

Take it as a compliment. :)