What's your idea of the perfect body?

Post a picture if you can find one. Maybe describe adjustments if it isn't quite perfect.

This is mine:

link

Maybe not so tan. This torso with some toned legs is the closest thing to perfect that I could find.

I ask this question because so many guys think girls like Kim Kardashian are the most attractive girls alive and I just don't see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Sorry for the huge link! Everything is like beautifully toned but not super icky strong. Only thing would be if his arms are bigger.

What Girls Said 3

• link

The Michael's and Matthew's bodies are perfect... (those are the ones with long hair)...and it doesn't hurt that they're beautiful too.. ha ha =)

• David Beckham or Tyson Beckford.

Some people are delusional nowadays

• Picture please. I want to see pictures that people think are the sexiest.

• Kim is not heading to fatness. At all. She has a booty but, that doesn't make her fat. Khloe is a little on the chubby side, but I see her as good looking also. She isn't obese, she has a nice looking chubby body. I think as a girl, if you can pull off a bikini with no rolls hanging over anywhere than you have a pretty good body overall. Kim is nowhere near fat and I wouldn't even consider Khloe fat, but that's just how bigger girls look at things.

• Nah,to me she is rolling into fat

• here he is:

link

What Guys Said 3

• link

Maria Kirilenko is a goddess.

I like my women athletic. And yes I'm an ass man I suppose.

• link Similar to that.

• Also Emma Stone and then I can't think of any people who fit it but I like what a lot of people call chubby. I'd give an example but I can't find the picture.

• Hayden is very hot! I'm with this guy.

• Snackey for the win

• SnackeyG's link, or your link +5 pounds and a cup size

• Lol Guess you must like boobs over ass then right? Part of why I pick her is her ass is amazing.

• Why have one when you can have both?

• True. I just tend to not care about boobs.