Do you wear panties/knickers under pantyhose?

if you don't does color of pantyhose make difference (ie seeing your privates...)

if you do wear panties do you wear neutral color, and does style & fabric important?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• YER LIKE TOTALLY...

• I don't and the colour does matter if it is extremely sheer. Depending on the length of the dress I wear spandex over top of the sheer tights.

• I do wear panties it does not matter the style or color.

• Thanks for answer panties under hose look good, I am a 'bit' of an admire :)

What Guys Said 1

• Pantyhose are tights, right?

I do yeah. They're the same as trousers, basically. You know what I mean? Annd that depends, if they're sheer - I don't wear sheer though - usually you wear panties that are sort of nude-colour, so they aren't noticeable, although it doesn't matter a huge amount cos with those kinda tights, you usually cover up your genital area. If they're like, black tights, or patterned tights, usually it doesn't matter.