How do you tell if a guy like you?

What are signs that a guy truly likes a female? What are things you do to let a female know you like her? I wanna know any and everything!

What Guys Said 2

• This is just like every other question on here:

aka: Its the same question as every other billion questions on here.

Its this:

"How do I know, or how can I tell a man likes me for me and not just for sex."

This is just about every question a woman has on this site.

The problem is that there is no answer because as soon as a man tells you he likes you for you and makes it obvious. he's either A: lying to you to get into your pants. (you assume that he is)

or

B: you freak out and run away because its weird/creepy or scary.

• WELL SAID, AND OPTION #3 THEY DON'T THINK ITS FUN ANYMORE IF YOU TELL THEM OR INDICATE YOU LIKE THEM SO YOU AREN'T A "CHALLENGE" ANYMORE.

• Ok I was asking because I know men do different things I wanted to see the range of things men do to show a female they like them... If You weren't going to actually answer the question then you shouldn't have written anything.

• The range is from being there talking to you and saying nothing, (and most women assume if the fact the guy is even there next to her, near her at all, he at least wants to sleep with her.)

to just standing there in your presence, to actually telling you "hey I like you lets go out." (which like I said is the most obvious, sign, but again like I said its pointless.

• A clear sign is if he gives you anything.

I personally will get the door, compliment her attire, buy her music, talk to her about various subjects, ask to touch her hair if I think its really unique style.

Otherwise, if I don't like a girl, all these acts are not carried out, and she has to get the door herself.

What Girls Said 0