Girls Who Stick With The Current Fashion Fad...

Do you find it okay or is it annoying of a girl sticks with whatever is "in" right now instead of what her own personal style is?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it doesn't consume her day as to what she wears, then I don't really care. But a girl that wears her own style does stand out more to me than just another girl who wears American Eagle or Hollister and flip flops. Basically, girls who try too hard to fit into a certain style whatever it may be, is annoying.

What Guys Said 2

• It annoys me. It seems superficial, and foolish.

• Yes.. It seems girls do so much work before they go out as well.. Everything they wear has to be stylish and in... Actually intimidating. Am I suppose to put so much effort into my clothing?

What Girls Said 5

• if a guy knows that what the girl is wearing is "in" right now, then he's probably just as fashionable as she is

• guys could care less what's "in". they just want a girl who is confident and is always herself.

• That seems quite shallow and expensive! If you follow the crowd you won't ever be remembers as anything other than "one of those girls".

• I don't think guys care.They seem to flock towards those girls

• it's so annoying so I just came out with my own style and design my own clothes instead! ^-^ it takes forever to do but it's worth it!