She makes a point to look at you and smile every time she sees you walk by. Simple question just wonder what everyone thinks

Attractive girl with guys around her a lot, but always looks like she would rather not be talking to them... she makes a point to look at you and smile every time she sees you walk by... would any of you guys approach her or figure she's just bored with the others and you are the next toy? and any insight from the girl side of things is welcome as always

wow excellent answers everyone... we will see how it goes I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her.

She's showing you how wanted and desired she is with a clamor of men following her around. You need to show her your different. Don't cater to her every whim, be interesting.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Those other guys might bore her but if she's always smiling at you and trying to get your attention , you obviously don't bore her, In fact maybe those other guys are of no interest to her because she already likes you.

• she likes you, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• i would go talk to her

even if things don't really work out with you guys there is nothing to lose

• If she is used to lots of attention, don't give it to her, be different, bring her down to earth...you can get her by not doing and giving her the attention that everyone else is giving her.

• That's not really fair; is she seeking out the attention of those other guys or do they just happen to be her friends/ are they just trying to get with her? Because I know people might see me talking to guys a lot but it doesn't mean I'm some sort of whore. I certainly would still be afraid to approach a guy I liked if he never showed much interest in me, you don't want her to think you're not interested.