What height do guys like their girls?

in comparison to them

taller, shorter, what?

I'm just curious cause I'm really tall for a girl, 6'4'', and want to know what guys opinions are on this lol

ty :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer when girls are shorter than me; though I also like it when they are close to my height.

The thing about my height is that I'm commonly the tallest person in the room, which you probably feel the same frequently - I'm 6'2 - .. I suppose it would be kind of awkward to date someone taller than me, with no due offense. (Edit: I would like to add that within 2 inches isn't THAT much of a difference to my height, so it's less intimidating than someone who is almost 6'7 or so)

The ways you could overcome that dealbreaker is in your personality and appearance; obviously you have an understanding of attractive qualities (Humor / Figure / etc).. If you are worried about it you can always add to, or otherwise "improve, either your appearance and (or) your personality.

Hope it helps :D

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 13

• I do not find height to be much of an issue for me. I find that taller woman have the most kindred spirits opposed to shorter people who I often find to be scornful and a bit uncalled for at times. But of course this is just my experience with people of the sorts and should not be taken as seriously as the fact that tall people can reach that glass in the top shelf. =P

• Honestly height isn't an issue for me. I suppose Ideally she'd be roughly my height (5'11" but it's such a minor preference I don't really care.

• i'm 6'4" and don't really have a height pref that I'm AWARE of . . . but somehow always end up with women closer to the 5'2'' range. but don't worry . . . while some guys might be intimidated by your height . . . I'm sure there are a LOT who will love it. it's special and unique. and he gets to be a gentleman and tell you "duck" a lot. ;)

• I like tall girls and short girls equally, I admit I'm biased and don't deal well with girls taller than me. Just feels odd and you don't get that "girl puts head on chest" hug that I like.

Honestly though it depends on the girl and how she wears it if that makes sense, comfort and class rule at any height

• i like tall girls! only 5'10+

• A girl's height doesn't really matter all that much to me. I can't see myself rejecting a girl because she's taller than I am (I' m 6ft tall).

• All I care for is the girl to be shorter than me. Not really sure if I can deal with a girl having to lean down to kiss me...not knockin you, just my preference

• I don't care. But being 6'1" haven't had this issue yet lol

• 5,11 here..I LOVE tall girls..anything below the height of 5,7 is too short for me and a major turn off..but tall girls with silky smooth long legs is just nice..even taller than me, I don't care..it's sexy

• I love tall girls!

• Around 5'4" is my preference and I guess my requirement is 5'8" and down. I don't want a girl taller than me.

• Why not lol?

• No problem. :) I would think you'd feel weird being 6 inches taller than a guy right? lol

• Well sort of, I have dated guys about 5'8''ish, the only awkward part was trying to kiss standing up lol ;)

• 5' 1'' ish, and I'm 6ft, but I've super picky :p

• You wouldn't be able to kiss her unless you bent over or lifted her half way off the ground.

• Why because youd feel less manly

• Mhm, but if the chick were right, I'd be okay with it, but on a first meeting, I would be intimidated.

• Same height little shorter, not to short or she can see up the nose and all the bats in the cave etc

What Girls Said 2

• I remember reading an article where they did a study and found out that 5'5" was the ideal height for a girl.

It was talking about jealousy corresponding to height. Shorter women are more jealous and get increasingly jealous if their competitor is taller.

• Wow if the ideal female height is 5'5'', I'm screwed lol

• I wouldn't worry about it. I think that's the "average" height that men prefer.

Being a taller girl, you'd probably prefer a man who is taller than you and I have a feeling that if you surveyed taller men, the average preference could come pretty close to your height.

• wow, your an amazon!