Favorite Mascaras?

I am looking for a new mascara something cheap that I can find at like Target. So if there are any girls would like to share which they find the best that'd be great! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Hard Candy's Lash Call lengthening mascara in black. I have their Ginormous Lash volumizing one too, but I don't like the brush at all because it doesn't live up to its name. I want to try their 1000 Lashes 'fiberized lash weave' really bad. =P 1000 Lashes is the most expensive one, if I remember correctly, but you can get any one of them at Walmart for under $10.

What Guys Said 2

• Collection 2000 is cheap as hell, and I like their makeup, but I didn't see if they had any mascara. Avon do good cheap mascara, the best is Maybelline New York is by far the best for me, but it can be pricey. If you can get past season ones, in factory shops and stuff, that'd work.

• Men Hate Makeup, case closed

What Girls Said 7

• LashBlast (the regular orange one). I haven't tried the blue one yet but I think I will since it's the volume formula and voluminous>long.

• Maybelline Great Lash(Classic,although may not be everyone's favorite)

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Blasting

I use MAC though

• Maybelline Full and Soft

• I would say that lash blast (in the orange tube) is awesome! But I think I need to wear more then just one mascara I think its just me I'm a mascara freak lol but I also use Max volume flash but I wouldn't just only use Max its only good for ... I donno starting the lashes =S sorry I'm a really bad describer lol. Good luck! XD

• hmmm my absolute favorite is maybelline Big Great Lash mascara, its pink tube with a green lid, and I like it in blackest black-- I think it somewhere around 5 dollars

• don't go for a cheap one. if you're going to spurlge on anything, get shideido mascara. of all the ones I've used, this is the best

• I came across Revlon's new Grow Luscious Mascara about a month ago, and I love it. My sisters and I are Asian, so we have very short eyelashes- but that mascara elongates your lashes so much and makes them look great.

And it only costs like $8. Definitely a good buy.

Good luck.