Guys, which hairstyles on girls are hot which are not?

its all in the question

Most Helpful Guy

• straight lng hair z hot..

What Guys Said 8

• I love the comb over/parted on the side look so that it swoops down over an eye or just above it. No color or anything. Just natural and straight. I love me some healthy lookin hair.

• I would have to agree with the no color, in my personal opinion I don't think its really necessary just for people like my mom who are gray lol

• Lol! Good point...

• I'm a huge fan of the dark insides and bleached top layer.

I don't know how to describe it, as I'm not too good with hairstyle lingo. Anything natural or noticeable is what I personally like. I'm not too big of a fan of pony-tails or the boring, straight, evenly cut stuff.

• I like a girl who keeps her hair relatively long. However, shoulder length isn't bad. Short hair is a NO NO. Keep your hair the way it is. It looks appealing.

• i like thick, wavy and curly hair, that can reach her shoulders or beyond but not to her waist, and short hair is a turn off I think, but boy-cut suits some girls sometimes..

and in your case, your hair in your profile pic is nice(I don't like the word "Hot").. :)

• Long straight

Ur suits u

• Medium/long and straight is good.

• Idk what different hairstyles are called! :o

I like braids, unless your hair is long as f*** then I like it regular.

• The one you have looks great.

What Girls Said 0