Girls under 18 years, what do you find attractive in a guy?

Personality-wise and looks-wise?

Which do you care about more, personality or looks?

What have your crushes been like?

Most Helpful Girl

• i care about personality, looks always come last, but they are a nice bonus lol I find it very attractive when a guys has a caring heart for others. I also find it very attractive when a man is not afraid to express his religious beliefs. I also really like a family man. I like it when they tease me ha ha I get a lot of that, guys tell me that I have the most hilarious reactions lol

i guess I basically just like the guy to be true to himself, strong and firm in who he is and not being afraid to show that :)

as for specifics in looks? I really honestly don't care

What Girls Said 3

• In order to like someone, I have to be attracted to them and their looks, but if I find someone attractive but then I realize that they are a jerk, they lose their attractiveness lol does that make sense? So of course, personality is important :)

I have to be able to have a fun conversation and be able to tease him and vice versa, so deff sense of humor. I'm more drawn to outgoing guys because although I'm outgoing, I'm not outgoing enough to inititate the first move. Looks-wise- I go for guys taller or slightly taller than me, and I don't have really a preference for eye color/hair color.

Hope you got what you're looking for? good luck :)

• Personality-wise I find humor irresistible! I know its cliché but if you can make me laugh you've won half the battle...literally. Look-wise most of my crushes have been brunettes but I go through phases, I like guys taller than me with athletic body types (think football player) but I have a crush on Seth Rogen sooo...lol. My friends would say I care more about looks but I wouldn't date a guy if he was cruel, rude, narcissistic or stuck-up but I have to be physically attracted as well so 50/50 I guess.

• Humour XD

What Guys Said 1

• Crush is that its based on looks, not personality, its infatuation or lust...