Do guys like makeup?

I'm very curious if we wear makeup for no reason? Do guys like makeup? Do you like specific makeup? Do you dislike certain makeup? How do I impress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear a little and you'll look nice and guys won't know you're wearing it. Eye makeup can be subtedly alluring -- again just don't use too much or you will look like a raccoon.

link

What Guys Said 4

• nope

eyeliner is nice

but anything else is just to much I think

cause it cloggs your pores and is not worth it in the long run

• I love make up =] Anyway, you wear makeup because men wore makeup at the end of the Renaissance, and then by the Victorian age men stopped wearing makeup, apart from stage performers and stuff. SPEAKER ACCEPTED. So like, y'know.

• i like when girls wear makeup, just not tons of it.

• natural looks are better, but a little bit of make up can be good also. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Guys don't care about make-up.Most of the girls they drool over wear a pound of make-up yet you hear no complaints...

Playboy and Maxim receive no complaints

• Here's my answer:

link

• I thin most guys like the natural looking making if its not over done (like mascara, little bit eyeliner, concealer, foundation, neutral colored eye shadows). I don't think they're a big fan of colorful eye shadows/liner lol

• Really if they can notice it you're doing it wrong. And even though you notice it they probably won't... They're guys. If you can get them looking at your face with or without makeup your doing fine.

• Guys like make up as soon as it looks natural I guess.Just don't overdo it.

• natural, just keep it natural