Is he just looking at me for no good reason? What does this mean?

So this boy I've been liking lately, we have the same art class. And somehow, today I was lucky and he sat in front, facing me. I could tell he was looking at me. Not like looking at and smiling, but like looking at me, studying me. He's quite shy and so am I, and I usually look at the guys I like. One of my friends in that class said he looks at me a lot like that, but I'm not sure. And also, we're in the same hallway after lunch, our classrooms are across the hall from one another, and he always seems like he's looking at me. Does this mean anything, as in he's trying to say something but can't put it to words, or is he just looking at me for no good reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummmmm...i would say he's just checking you out in general. I mean he might be shy but that does'nt mean that he's not looking at you with at least a little interest or more. I guess you should give it more time because sometimes things are not what they seem to be. Nevertheless, good luck there and take care there.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you know the answer already. :]

Talk to him, see what happens!

What Girls Said 1

• It's obvious, he wants to tell you something, maybe he just needs time. Then wait, otherwise, talk to him :)