Whats sexiest in a girl?

Any advice on how to get sexy fast,what can I do to seem sexy without trying!

hehe, I don't want to dress trampish, which honestly I think showing underwear is. :S

but I see both side, obviously looks are important, I mainly wanted to see what guy especially found effortlessly sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes. Having a certain "look" in your eyes. Ya'll know how to do that stuff already.

There's some girls that can do a kind of swish thing when they walk. I think it's due to some sort of hidden hydraulic system. I don't know if it's learned or just natural. Or to quote Jack Lemmon's character in Some Like it Hot; "Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!" I don't really specifically notice how most of you move a lot of the time, but some of you have a nice swishy move that makes me take notice.

My crush was at an event, dancing to the music, and I don't think she was trying to be sexy, but wow. I think she's really gorgeous anyway, so I might be biased on that one though. Lol.

It's not always about what you wear, but it should fit well on you, and make you look great.

And don't have a bad laugh. If you have a bad laugh, it's forgivable, but really really distracting, and the less you know the guy, the more he'll be put off by it.

There you go. These are the bigger things for me.

What Guys Said 8

• Effortly sexy? I say going a bit old fasioned, so far you are doing good with the choker. Long dresses are classy and sexy also. They show your hips and your backside( ok, your butt !) without making it look like you are trying to show off your backside.

You know, those pleated dresses that kinda go straight down and pulled in towards the bottom, hmmm not a heavy fabric, light fabric? best way I can explain it, I think they call them summer dresses but I don't remember.

There is another classy/sexy look. those open back shirts. show off your skin without being vulgar. Nothing vulgar about your back and it shows ALOT of skin, very sexy.

Showing the shoulders is sexy too, lots of naked skin and totally non vulgar.

Showing cleavage is OK also but then you are not being effortlessly sexy.

hmmm, what else, long hair. What guy doesn't like long flowing hair on a female, us guys understand having long hair is a lot of work, but personally I rather see a woman take time on her hair and less time with make-up.

Hope my ramblings help. :-)

• You are already gorgeous from what I can see, so don't let people tell you to do things that change who you are or your style to fit their desires. But as far as enhancing yourself w/o looking like you're trying, find your best attributes and draw attention to them. A little bit of makeup in the right places never hurt. If you have good legs, wear a skirt, if you have good breasts, have cleavage, if you have great hands, were bracelets, etc. The choker you have on by the way is excellent since you have a well defined neck, it caught my attention. I also find the dyes very appealing, different guys like different girls, so what may not be appealing to one guy (sensui) can be rather appealing to another guy (me).

It also depends on the situation, I personally find women who are in a full bodied dress rather sexy, but that's normally too formal for most situations. So if you're just heading out to movies, etc. just wear something casual that shows off your attributes. If you're going to a concert/dance club, you can wear something more risqué, if it's formal, you should check the event/invitation and dress appropriately.

• Sexy is in the eye of the beholder, I am looking at your profile photo and I can see the sexiness right there. By the way, I love chokers. It is sooo victrorian era and it draws so much attention to your face. It also seems very classy.

I saw a 20'ish lady yesterday wearing a black choker, my god she looked so cute. She was very average looking but the choker really drew my attention to her face (eyes, cheeks, chin, lips) it kinda framwes the face, it is really cool.

The punkish rainbow colors in the hair doesn't bother me, but you seem to old to wear that. It is still cool though.

• Yes it is true looks, clothes, hair, etc. do have a profound impact on guys, especially at first but it is true that attitude, personality, and character are important too.

Take some time to check out other girls and see what things they do that you think look good. For example, I love that coy smile that Alessandra Ambrosio wears! link link

• be natural.take that dyes off and get rid of that choker. wear a necklace with class and go back to the natural you.you know.well that's just me.wear cute outfits like spaghetti straps and a mini skirt or something.dont be too revealing though because you don't wana atract the wrong crowd

• i agree a nice ass cool hair though I like that 2 its all colorful it reminds me of like that bird that asks for crackers except not you pull it off real well though

• nice phat booty! big and beautiful GUYS CANT MISS IT!

• Dem Big Ol' Titties

What Girls Said 3

• wear cute thongs and matching bras, maybe some low cut shirts so it could show off your bra amongst other things. wear like mini skirts that gets guys going for sure there a lot of other things you could do to get sexy fast maybe some heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow for makeup.

• So basically you're telling her to dress like a hooker?! no, be yourself and be confident. more guys dig that than the "street walker look".

• Confidence and wearing what makes you feel sexy is what people notice. Not looking like a total hooker. this will get you all the wrong attention from all the wrong types of guys, And who wants that? Be yourself girl. Be confident! Guys notice a girl with confidence and natural sexuality than a slutty leopard bra hanging out of your shirt

• Showing skin does attract guys. There's nothing wrong with a low cut shirt or miniskirt, it's all in how you wear it. Some unfortunate girls make it look slutty, but most of the time it doesn't. Men are visual

• Just be confident . That can be sexy all by itself. Just do that and you will be ven more attractive to guys.

• Confidence is the key to making anyone sexy.

Don't try too hard to and be natural, when you work too hard on being sexy you come off as 'slutty'.