If a girl wears L and XL clothes from American eagle and abercrombie, is she fat?

is she considered fat?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should never look at the size on your clothes...the most importants thing is that the clothes fit,and you think you look good in them and feel good in them...and size on the clothes does not have anything to do with your weight it has to do with what sort of shape you have

What Guys Said 4

• if ya look good ya look good don't let the some number or letter on some piece of clothing determine what you can and can't wear

• I consider her chubby...

• I seriously doubt it.

• Definitely chunky. Not sure about 'fat'.

What Girls Said 8

• No, both tend to run small, because they're cut for the willow shape (tall and thin).

You're probably just curvy.

• Well american eagle runs really big and abercrombie and fitch runs small...maybe you have really big boobs?

• No, I tend to buy large shirts at Abercrombie and Fitch and I weigh 115, but that's because I have big boobs. Anyways, the clothes run small.

• no of course not :]

• Abercrombie shirts/sweaters are cut really small so if you have a mid to larger sized bust they'll probably be clingy

• yeah kinda

• I have a few t-shirts, sweaters and hoodies from A&F and they're all Large. I think nothing of it. Their clothing sizes run very small, for the most part.

American Eagle I fit Medium.

Good luck.

• You're only fat if you are considered overweight for your hight.

But most likely yes. Unless you're big boned.