Guys, what attracts your attention?

My friend and I are going out Saturday night, in Atlanta, which is only about an hour away from where I live. And the guys we were talking to, I guess aren't interested in us anymore, so we're going to go look for guys while going out to eat. Anyways, what attracts you? Is it long hair, a girl's smile, their perfume? Any other things you can think of are appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, body, personality...

What Guys Said 3

• what attracts me is a girl that really loves me and asks me out etc but with personality and looks she would have to be naturaly sweet, gentle, smart, and beautiful all around inside and out and a girl that treasures me and never leave me and shows affection etc for me and wants and loves my attention etc and does things to prove she loves me etc fillfills my fantasies and its simple

• Cleavage, tight jeans, sexy hair, sexy walk, awesome smile, a group of girls having fun.

• A good looking girl with confidence. Confidence is soo attractive and a turn on

What Girls Said 0