What attracts a guy to a girl?

Say you see a girl just walking down the street, what attracts you do her and what is the first thing you notice? Is it the cleavage, the way her hair is, the way she walks? Or anything else?

What Guys Said 2

• Hey,

When I see a girl I don't know if I see anything in particular - unless it is "pronounced." Usually, you'll notice her body, her hair, her assets, and what she's wearing. Also important is how she is walking. Is she confident? How does she carry herself? Does she seem friendly? I think a lot of guys will also think "Oh, she's cute" or "She's hot but out of my league..."

Best

- Evan

What turns guys on? -> link

• Her eyes. The way she carries herself. Her confidence. if she appears happy. her hair.

non are in any particular order of priority but her eyes definitely

in naughty perspective

her booty. curves. legs. her hair again.her perfume if she is wearing any, seriously the smell of cucumber based perfumes are a turn on imo...but yeah this is all just about physical attraction

What Girls Said 0