What,re the colours make the man mor attractive?

what are the colours make the man more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really just depends.

It all comes down to what colour looks best one HIM [the individual]

Red may look good on a guy with black hair and darker skin, but not as well for a red head with fair skin.

Understand?

Not A specific colour looks good on all men.

[Well, maybe the classic black and white]

But also, it depends on the lady they're attracting.

:]

What Girls Said 3

• I think any guy can pull off the color black since it's very classy and sexy, but that is just my assumption. There isn't just one specific color you can aim for, I think in this matter you can just try on any color you can find and see which one will look the best on you. If you can pull of your desired color well, then you will attract girls simply because you look in the color you are wearing.

• I like it when my guy wear black, blue,and sometimes even red. Those colors look very attractive on a guy. But sometimes it depends on the guy wearing it

• colors? like clothes? I don't like men who wear colors, my best friend(he's gay) wears colors, and that's a total turn off. I buy him clothes that I like which turns me on.

What Guys Said 2

• As far as colors in clothes are concerned, you need to pick combinations that suit you. Taking into consideration things like skin tone (No matter your race, some of us have a lighter tone, others have a darker tone, etc), your eye/hair color and your general shape.

For example, I'm a fair skinned Caucasian, with light features, blue eyes and light red and blonde hair.

So for me, items that are in vibrant colors tend to clash with me. I seem to do better in more earth tone and softer colors, things that are more "flat" in appearance. It takes some work on your part to find things that match your person. The best thing to do is practice in shops.

• i can't wear orange or red. your best bet is to ask a girl in the store what she thinks