Girls!!! which hairstyle do you think looks cool & attractive on a guy?

especially on the guy who is in his mid 20s ?

Updates:
unfourtnately I don't really have thick hair ,dont have bald spot though ,face shape is oval
right now I have this hairstyle ,just not that long hair just medium length

link

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i really like thes styles

link

link

link

2|0
    0|0
    • These are cute.

• Show All
    • The 3rd link was the hottest

• Yea first one has malware

i have receding hairline in the sides

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on the look you're trying to go for; how about you post a link of your favorites & we'll rate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Update- it looks good like that, maybe try to cut it like one of the picture the anonymous girl posted.

• Depends how you look and what fits you...but I like a guy with a fade and a tape. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on what you look like -- bone structure, face shape, best features, etc. But I usually prefer guys to have shorter hair. Oh, and too much product is a huge turn-off... So preferably something that doesn't require too much maintenance!

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently dated a guy who is in the army. he had the sexiest hair cut. It was like a crew cut but there was about a 1" width strip of hair starting at his forehead going all the way down to the nape of the neck that was still long enough to make a full hawk. I don't know how else to describe it and I looked on google for a pic but to no avail. :/

the military look is the hottest imo

0|0
    0|0
    • And it wasn't a faux hawk either

• I really like the crew cut or buzzed look,but my hair isn't thick so you can see my scalp in back and front

• buzzed with a crown :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always liked guys with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gel it hot and gel/ wax the fridge up.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.