How do you shave your pubic hair?

recently my boyfriend asked me if I would ever shave my pubic hair we had a discussion about it and came to the conclusion that I was going to try it but I don't know how.can anyone help me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Waxing always works better - when you have it professionally done. The hair will stay away for longer, it will probably be smoother, and you don't have the risk of getting razor burn or ingrowing hairs. But yes - it can be expensive and painful; and you have to wait a while between having it waxed so it grows to a suitable length.

Hair removal creams are good - but can burn. Veet® Rasera™ Bladeless™ Kit is good - you don't have the risk of getting cuts. Make sure you of course do a test on your skin, read the instructions carefully and keep away from the genital area - only for the bikini line.

Shaving.

Body shaving is best achieved if these basic rules are followed.

- Wash the skin first with warm, not hot, not cold, water so that the skin is very clean.

- Stand in the bathtub so you don’t make a mess.

-Use a new blade or new disposable razor. The sharper it is the less it will nick.

-Let the shaving gel work on the skin before beginning the shave.

-Pull loose skin taut with the fingers of the hand that isn’t holding the razor.

-Don’t press! The lightest touch will shave just as close as a dig but will be less likely to cut the skin.

You can shave the labia without much danger of nicks and cuts, as long as you’re gentle with that blade.

Use the fingertips of your other hand to feel for missed stubble.

Repeat as soon as you can feel a re-growth. If you get razor bumps, exfoliate with a wet warm washcloth - just make sure the cream or gel you use doesn't say anything about being dangerous to genitalia.

What Guys Said 2

• WAX!

• I leave a landing strip above my penis.

What Girls Said 3

• Use shaving gel. I sit on the edge of my tub and pull my lips out one at a time and shave against the hair. Be careful and go slow so you don't cut yourself. Use a mirror if you need to. If you have a hairy bush trim the hair first.

• Try to use a mirror so that you willl know where the work is needed. Then cut if its too hairy after you can you an electronic razor tto cut it

• i always trim it down first then shave perpendicular to the way the hairs are growing so it won;t itch.