Guys. What do you like to see on a girl for a casual date?

This could be anything. clothes, jewelry (lots, none) perfume. What do you like to see a girl wearing on a date? dinner. movie. stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on what the weather is were you are. if its hot then a nice sundress would be something that I would like to see. if its cold out then pants with a tube top thing with lase straps. but the colors have to bring out the color in your eyes. and definitely dinner. and after a walk so we would talk.

What Guys Said 3

• For me? Look comfortable and be yourself. I find that very attractive.

• Dont dress slutty, but don't be too conservative. it does depend on the guy your going out with too. show a small bit of skin, either cleavage or legs. don't like, not dress up at all and be in a tshirt. wear SOMETHING outgoing a bit. but be yourself at the same time, if he doesn't like you for you, then it won't work anyway.

• honestly just come as yourself don't attempt to be the person you think I want cause in the end you will accidently be yourself anyway and either I will like it or hate it but then it won't be like "where was that girl I used to know" conversation

What Girls Said 1

• good question. I've always agonized over what to wear on a first date since it's important to dress to impress