No Shave November?

Who's doing it and why? I'm doing it because I wanna see how long my facial hair can get...but its kinda not thick so it looks like pubic hair on my face but whatever! discuss now. go

Most Helpful Girl

• lol who came up with this for nov?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I was thinking about it because I've never done it. But my facial hair grows pretty quick and I'll end up looking like a terrorist by the end of the month. Plus I don't think I could show up to work like that, and I was also thinking about Thanksgiving the other day and seeing all of my relatives for the first time in over a year, and it might be a bit weird with a huge beard.

• I'll probably do it, I don't grow facial hair that well so I have to see, I can grow it but it doesn't fill in, also it takes forever for it to actually grow, I shaved last Sunday and it's just now stubble, oh well it's good sometimes.

• I want to do it but my job wouldn't allow for it.

• LOL, QUESTION TITLE IS TOO SHORT. Pure lej.

• No, that's retarded. They already had "Mustache March."

• Mustache march is retarded for sure. No shave november is free game to not shave anything...which I won't be doing even if it does look like patchy prepubecent pubic hair on my face