Guys, do you care about the extra stuff a girl does?

For example, do you care if a girl wears nail polish, jewelry, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• if I like a girl then I want her to be happy wearing what she pleases. it wouldn't bother me at all.

What Guys Said 6

• I tend to notice things like nail polish and jewelry, its a great conversation starter and can give you insight into their personality but only about a girl I care about. I don't usually notice on strangers.

• I do notice the little things that a girl does. In fact, I let the girls that I interact with know that I notice these little things. They seem to get flattered that a dude notices the work they put into their appearance. :)

• No, I don't notice any of it unless its really gaudy, in which case I don't like it.

Minimal accessorizing and makeup is better.

• not really, unless its over powering and thus it becomes really annoying.

i.e. way too much eye liner makes her look like she has a mask on.

• Nope!...

• f*** yeah... I hate girls who don't wear nail polish its nasty

• Why is it nasty?

• I agree with this; if it's really bright or vivid, it reminds me of what a little girl might wear. I don't mean to sound rude when I say that, but it is how I feel.

• I hate the way finger nails look id rather have her paint it or get those white tips on it that's just hot I don't know why shows she can take care of herself

What Girls Said 2

• i hope they notice because I put thought into it when I'm going out.

• lol good question. I put so much energy into that stuff...hopefully it doesn't go unnoticed