Have you girls ever found a short/shorter guy attractive?

Can a short/shorter guy be attractive to girls? When I say short I mean 5'4'' - 5'8''. I'm not asking whether you girls would be interested in the guy or whether you would date him. I'm just asking if you would find him physically attractive, even if it's just his looks (as in his face, not body). I know it may be a bit of a shallow question and that looks are not everything, but it's just something I would be interested in knowing everyone's opinion on.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. I'm 5'6 and my boyfriend is slightly shorter than me. but I'm very attracted to him

What Girls Said 6

• Of course! If your face is attractive, its attractive. Height won't take away from that. I dated a guy who was like exactly my height 5'7 and I gotta admit I liked it because we would just look over at each other and it would be instant eye contact so it was almost like we were closer than if he was 6'6 and I had to crane my neck to talk to him.

• I'm usually attracted to shorter guys, but the shortest has been 5'6 and I'm 5'8.

As long as they can deal with it we're cool.

• hehe, almost everyone is taller than me (I'm 4'9) so either way it wouldn't matter...I don't like really tall guys because it hurts my neck to look up at them.

• Ya, as long as they are not shorter than me. I'm 5'2" so that would be a little different lol But ya between 5'4" and 5'8" is cool. No worries :)

• I'm a short girl and I always seem to be more attracted to guys that are closer to my height.

• Ya, I would find him attractive. I don't really like a guy being shorter then me. I'm 5'4" and the guy I like is my height or a bit taller.

What Guys Said 0