If you had these sneakers, how far would you lace them?

like what would be the last eye where the lace would go through. the last purple one or the pink part?here are the sneakers:

link

whats your opinion on how you wear high-tops?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would personally probably lace them as pictured, because then you use ALL the eyes. It would look silly to not use the last set, because they don't go up too high by any means. You'll probably still be able to slip them on and off pretty easily. Most hightop sneakers have eyes going all the way up to the top, and if that were the case with these, I wouldn't lace them all the way. I have a pair of hightop Vans with eyes all the way to the top. I leave the top two sets of eyes unlaced, because lacing them would greatly reduce my ankle mobility, haha. Also, mine don't have all the padding and whatnot that those do, so I can't slip them on and off like you'd probably be able to. Gotta re-lace them every time. =P

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy but I think you should wear them the same way they are in the picture.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow they're so colorful !

I would lace them up like they have them in the pic

• wow those are...bright

but I guess the lst pink part