Ladies, what do you look for most in a guy?

What do you want from a partner, someone who you would like to marry?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kindness, attentiveness. Making you feel as though you're the most important thing in his life. Not too clingy, but not too unreliable. Unreliable may be exciting for a while, but in the end just gets irritating. Sense of humour. Not selfish.

• So why does it seem like when a man gives a woman all these things she either runs away or goes back to an ex that treated her like garbage. now I'm not saying all women are like this.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, of course physical attraction is first. I want someone tall, handsome, and with dark hair. Then of course, personality is more important - someone who is loving, funny, reliable, comforting, intelligent, compassionate, successful/motivated, and kind.

• Is that all that you are looking for? :)

• Exactly what she said; plus it helps if he is also fit, and working even if it's delivering pizza.

• Kind, caring, sense of humour - are the most important for someone to spend the rest of my life with.

What Guys Said 0