Is it a turn off for girls that a guy takes a lot of care of their hair?

I'm almost 16 and a metal head and have almost mid back long hair, and take a lot of care of it, I just started to take vitamins E and D because its getting kinda weak.

I think it looks really good.

So is this a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not!

I think it's pretty cool when a guy takes care of his hair.I only know of one guy who did and his hair was uber soft.He said his mom bought him a weekly deep conditioner and shampoo/conditioner and his hair was pretty awesome.

What Girls Said 6

• No, of course not. It just shows you care about your appearance. Nothing wrong with that.

• Fuck no it's not a turnoff.Bonus points when I see a guy that takes really good care of themselves.Just not like,Justin Bieber status...

Besides,I don't want to see your head snowing every time you nod.That's gross.

• It depends I'm not a girl who loves long hair on guys but when they do take care of it it's really hot because you know they actually care. There was this cute guy who had long black hair and crystal blue eyes damn he was so hot but I think part of the attraction between him and half of the girl population at my school was he washed it and conditioned it every day and it was softer than most girls hair and it shows a lot to a girl when you take care of yourself like that

• So long as you don't stand in front of the mirror for hours each day working on it, its not a turn off.

• I don't need mirrors I FEEL MY HAIR!!!! Lol jokes, but yeah I don't stand in front of it for hours.

• As long as you don't die/color it.

Than NO it's not a turn off !

• you can give me tips on how to take care of my hair

What Guys Said 1

• mid back long hair ?

eww dude lmao