Attractive hobbies for guys?

I'm looking for one or two more hobbies that might be attractive and impress some girls (I'm in college). Right now I really love music, singing (bad) and my guitar especially; games (poker, starcraft, WoW), I workout, and play pool. I feel like there's something missing though and I want to do something else. I was thinking maybe skateboarding or martial arts, or something athletic. any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should really do what you sincerely enjoy...passion or being into something (that isn't super geeky) is so damn attractive.

i think right now, working out and guitar/music are super attractive to girls anyways so I think you're fine.

just choose a new hobby you would really like.

generally sports are attractive tho in my opinion :) that's just me.

• I understand that doing what your passionate about is the real thing that's attractive. however with me I guess, it didn't always start off that way. I asked for advice and got answers like guitar and working out. I didn't think of doing either of those in a million years but I tried it, it turned out to be great and I really love it. So that's the route I was going for with this post. thanks though :)

What Girls Said 4

• link Haha. :P

Seriously though, music (guitar in particular) is usually popular with the ladieez.

• jus do something you enjoy - that's what makes guys most attractive :) playing the guitar is a really good one though! what about a sport?

• Those are attractive hobbies

• Grab an M4 and go to the shooting range, I find it hot when a guy shoots a gun.

What Guys Said 5

• My hobbies include having my cake and eating it too.

• If you want to impress people in general

Magic

Ball room dancing

Guitar

Breakdancing

Though I would recommend adopting hobbies that you genuinely enjoy, otherwise you are just wasting your time, trust me taking up a hobby for somebody else you will drop it in a week

• No..i can't figure out any attractive hobby,but I gues there are..,

• Here lies the problem with males today

• Do what YOU want to do. Live for yourself.

...but I will say martial arts sound sick.