Why I Attract The Wrong Guys?

I never really seem to attract guys who are nice & down to earth. The only type that I seem to attract are guys who are "bad boys", jerks or guys who are way too into themselves. Is there a reason for this? Could it be because of the way I look or carry myself? How I act? I'm just curious as to what you guys (or girls) think. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the "jerks" and "bad boys" have the balls to go up to the random girls because they don't care what happens. The other guys, much like myself ( I think I'm a nice guy) are too shy to make the first move many of times. Especially with girls they meet the first time or just see across the bar.

What Guys Said 1

• well I want to give my honest opinion the nice guys are here and there all over you just aren't looking for them if you really thought about it there must be tons of nice guys around you that you "ignore" as far as attraction. Lastly the bad boys are attracted to all good looking women and don't care who they end up with so the only thing you can really do is say no to thier games I guess

What Girls Said 2

• Well, as a biologist I can give you an answer that may or may not make sense. All mammals (humans included) are attracted to mates of the opposite sex based on physical appearance (not necessarily for vain reasons, its a sign of good health which would be good for your offspring), hormones/pheromones, and ability to provide food. All very important things for other mammals since they need extra food when pregnant and the pheromones/hormones sends a signal that one is "ready."

Women are more attracted to guys with more testosterone. This hormone coincidentally, also makes men more aggressive, thus the jerk attitude or "bad boy" types.

It has nothing to do with your appearance or actions, so don't you worry! It's just biology ;)

• Well that actually made me feel a lot better! lol .. I thought I was doing something wrong. It's good to know that it's biology, aka nothing I'm doing :D

• Anytime! :)

• Maybe the nice guys are too shy to approach you...maybe you should approach the guys you want