Girls & Guys, Would You Prefer Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend to be More Attractive Than You?

Or less attractive? By how much and Why?

I am curious because apparently, relationships where the man is more attractive than the woman are not as successful as relationships where the woman is more attractive than the man! I would much prefer my boyfriend to be less attractive than me!

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really care to be honest, I don't look for that kinda stuff when searching for 'the one' I just want us to have that initial spark, that connection and chemistry, doesn't matter whos better looking...

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer her 2 be more attractive than me..

• I prefer more attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm a fat slob that wants a model, no... I take care of myself and look my best

What Girls Said 2

• Neither really. I need to feel attracted to them, but I don't want to be intimidated by them. Their personality is more important, but ideally I'd feel we were on equal footing in the looks department.

• Less attractive, in my experience the more attractive ones are players