What color would go best?

What color would go best with brown hair and brown eyes?

• Purple
  • Red
  • Blue
    Vote C
  • Green
    Vote D
Im skinny and also about the height of 5'7''

Most Helpful Guy

• People always tell me that green brings out the color in my eyes, and, though the picture lies, I have cinnamon colored eyes. So green works for eyes in my experience.

Brown hair though? Not sure. Brighter colors I think contrast better, but that's just me.

• Well I have like a mixture in my hair and its all natural. I ahve like natural red tinted highlights and some really light brown natural highlights. My eyes are like chocolate brown not dark dark brown. I look good in like the light shamrock green.

• Yeah, that's about the color I was wearing too. I'm not sure why I like the color though, might have to do with my birthstone or something.

I don't really know about hair, mine's much darker because of my ancestry with some bronze highlights.. Well, I think a girl with lighter brown hair looks great in lighter colors. And lighter color shirts have better contrast, so it's something to consider.

• Today I wore a grey shirt and I really didn't look good in that.. I think I look better in dark colors

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1