Are you supposed to?

Are girls supposed to shave their pubic hair? I've heard alotta of things about it and it's all really confusing, because some people say do what makes you comfortable and others say shave it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Every guy I've ever been with has preferred it bald. I don't want to tell you to do something you're uncomfortable with, but guys definitely have a preference on this. No one likes a mouth full of hair, and if your guy wants to go down on you that's what he gets unless you remove it all. So I can't blame them. Plus it just feels better. I like my body so much more when I'm clean down there.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• When it's shaved it's less likely to get infected or ingrown hairs that you don't notice, which means it's less likely to get sick unknowingly from an infection that you don't know about.

But not shaving means you can be lazy. just do what comfy unless your prone to infected hairs.

• Personally, I say do what makes you feel comfortable. In my opinion its the courteous thing to do in a sexual realtionship unless your partner specifically says they like hair.

• i think its comfy and clean but its all preference. do what you wnt. shave it once to see if you like it.