Girls what do you think is hot in a guy?

What are things about a guy that make you take a second look. Also what makes you approach some guys vs not even paying attention to others.? How can the guys that you don't pay attention to do to get your attention and possible date?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok here are some things I DONT like...perverts, bullies, drunks, guys who like fart jokes, guys who are disgusting pigs,studs. here is what I DO like in a guy...friendly, a little bit random(like me), has a genuine smile...not some fake so he can hook up with me, bit messy, I don't know just..fun! though I personally prefer if theyve got some mysterious quality about them.also so far all my crushes have been geeks. I don't give a sh*t about social status just as long as your fun and like a good book.

What Girls Said 5

• For me it would be his eyes first off, and then if he wasn't looking at me it would be his style and his body tipe( I'm not just into looks buut you can't neccesarily "look" at their personality :P but if he was looking at me a smile would be great I would totally be interested after looking at his eyes. YOu have to be confident NOT COCKY don't get the two mixed up girls HATE cocky guys ughh just thinking about them..-.- anyways, if they seem nice and smile a lot that pretty much it after that I get to know them :) and if the girl is shy go up to her, and give her a really warm smile, but not a creepy one :) Also muscles are really hotttt :D not saying you have to work out because its not super important but its a deffinit bonus :D hope I helped :)

• One thing I love is a guy with some style even if he isn't amazingly good looking. Confidence, friendliness and a sexy smile are all things that make guys approachable for me. If you do get that chance to talk to her a bit...try playfully teasing her (in a nice way of course). I love guys that playfully tease me...huge turn on. :)

• First thing I notice in a guy is his eyes, but that's the only thing with looks really. I guess a guy has to have a nice personality. If he's good looking and boring, I'm not interested. As long as a are funny and confident you can't go wrong!

• its different for every woman. I double look at a guy who has clear shiny forehead with a nice nose.

• Eyes, smile, how friendly he is. Not afraid to be himself, even if himself is a little nerdy =)

confidence, smart, etc. Looks aren't a huge part of it

joke around with her, make an effort to talk to her/be nice to her

What Guys Said 1

• Money, nice car, dress expensive...

• ^^^ all that needs to be said. and lol @ how girls say guys have to be funny and confident when everybody knows they (females) are not funny and insecure over almost everything lol.

*in b4 a pu$sy worshiper/ugly femnazi calls me a woman hater.