Do guys like a messy bun?

like when a girls hair is piled up on top of her head? do guys like this look or does it look like the girl doesn't care?

Most Helpful Guy

• to me at least I think girls look best when they don't care... I hate all the designer clothes and 200$ haircuts... id rather a girl wear something comfortable and do her hair how she likes it w/o tryin to impress people or because they think if they don't do certian things they will b ugly and stuff. I'm also against makeup and stuff like that but yea, as for hair to me messy = sexy.

What Guys Said 4

• we all need our chill days.

• we all need our chill days. we can't always be perfect, sometimes the flaws have to shine through.

• i love when girls do that!

• For me I don't like it. I like girls who have that part of their hair that kinda hides their face, giving them a mysterious look that's sexy to me. Too much face is too open and transparent.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think most guys care as long as you're cute.
    But what's wrong with having it in a neat bun or semi neat bun? I agree that sometimes it's cute if it looks a little messy but I see a lot of girls with their hair piled up on the top of their heads, and I really wonder why they do that. My hair is long and thick and hard to deal with yet I can get mine in a neat bun with relative ease.

• i think it's really cute and I've never had any complaints