How does a coat like this one look on a teenage guy?

Yes or no on a coat like this one:

link

Would a teenage guy look good in this? What would first go through your mind if you saw a guy wearin one in the winter?

• Looks good!
  • Nah, don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• While peacoats aren't SUPER uncommon, they're a lot less common for guys, where I live. At the very least, I would notice that his Winter-wear isn't the usual Carhartt jacket, flannel, puffy coats, or layered hoodies that guys usually sport around here. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that, because I wear and like all but the puffy coats. But it would tell me that the guy was either from somewhere else, or had put some thought into it and decided to get something different from what's pretty much considered standard gear, here. Either way, it's different and catches my attention, because girls are more likely to branch out and be adventurous about what they wear, whereas most guys just stick with what's 'safe' or what they know. As far as peacoats go, I think it really depends on where you live. On a guy they stand out more outside of cities, which may be attractive OR unattractive, depending on the girls' mentalities.

I'm still on the hunt for another for myself for this winter, since my old one got messed up in storage.

What Girls Said 11

• Yess a teenage guy would look good in this, it actually looks good on anyone regardless of age. And a lot of people my age at my school have coats like that. Hmm.. the first thing that would go through my mind is that he has nicee style. and he's probably cold.. because they're not exactly warm.

• It's a little too formal for teenage guys I think... Depending how old is the guy and what is his dress style I guess.

• If you're very manly looking, yes.

• I dig it, I would love any guy in that.

• i think its cute! I see guys at the college I go to wear peacoats like that all the time.

• I think it would look good, but it mainly depends on the style a guy wears for it look nice and fit them.

• Love it love it love it love it!

• Heavily dependent on what you team it with,

It's pretty rad.

Oh, and yay Rush :)

• i think its hot.. guys with trench coats make them better looking ;D

• i don't like it, I'm a sucker for a leather jacket.

• Yes guys would look good in this *the majority of them anyways* & it's really cute.

What Guys Said 3

• rush sucks :P

• They're fairly common. If you can pull it off, it looks good.There's a New Yorkness to it, at times, perhaps. But if you cant, it looks terrible, hahaha. They don't usually make people think 'WOW' or 'What the f***?', its middle-of-the-road stuff as reactions go.

• its more of an independent look I see them more on college guys and it is a nice coat but I don't know if you could pull it off