Should I do it? will it hurt?

So i am thinking about getting a tattoo does it hurt? and I want my hips pierced what should I do is this attractive?

why would it look trashy?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you, if you like it go for it. There's always gonna be people that are gonna hate it and some that will like it.

The tattoo hurts but it isn't like a deep pain. It's more like a burn, similar to when you scrape your knee. Unless you get it near a bone, then the pain is gonna be more intense.

Now the piercings they really hurt around the hip area, but only until they heal.

What Guys Said 1

• The tattoo and the piercing are both unnattractive and will make you less attractive to a large amount of guys, if your doing this fr yourself than go for it. I amd just saying its sorta trashy and unnattractive

What Girls Said 2

• Hip piercing's aren't attractive to most guys nor are tattoos. Then again it depends on what kind of guys your looking for. Just don't forget once you get a tattoo it's a lot more painful to get rid of one (and it gets all disfigured when you get older).

• Yes it hurts according to one of my friends.And no, please don't pierce your hips.It doesn't really look good...On contrary it may look too trashy.