Do guys like a girl with or without make up better?

just wondering...i NEVER wear makeup..i don't feel the need to honestly

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think a majority of girls look better with little to no make up at all. Plus it would take away from the girl looking tired when she doesn't have make up on. Its such a hassle girls go through just to be eye candy to guys. Girls should look how they want, when they want, as long as it is appropriate for the situation. Guys need to accept a girl's natural beauty, not the mask of make up they put on. I understand if a girl puts on make up to cover up a zit because no one likes those, and maybe to draw attention to a facial feature they like such as their eyes, but most girls just go overkill with the amount of make up they have on.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on what the girl looks like. For most women that I've seen they really need some makeup. There is a small percentage of women that actually look attractive with no makeup.

• strongly depends. For most girls I'd prefer some. There are a few women out there that only need (and should only use) a little. But only a few. Some correction of natures mistakes is always allowed for a women.

What Girls Said 0