Are stretch marks disgusting on a woman?

i am pregnant and I have huge red and purple stretch marks all over my stomach and I have them on the way down to "down town" do you think my husband secretly things I'm disgusting?

well I asked my husband and he said it makes me sexier in his eyes says any woman baring his child is the most beautiful woman in his eyes...(we had some great lovin after that..) thanks guys for all of your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• He shouldn't think any different of you. Being pregnant is not disgusting. He should be proud that you're carrying his baby.

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. In fact, most people have some noticeable stretch marks. It's nothing to worry about, it's natural.

What Girls Said 5

• have you tried using cocoa butter? it helps with stretch marks make sure you use A LOT of it all the time , a lot of women have them, I have them and I'm skinny and I don't hear anyone say mine are disgusting but they aren't that noticeable.

• stretch marks will fade.. not completely but you have nothing to worry about. they are not grow or ugly. it took 2 years to be OK with mine but now I am almost proud of them. lol

i would always worry people would think it was horrible but there is nothing you can do to stop them or make them go away (I saw a specialist) just wear them with honor.

dont listen to any twat bags. some people are shallow and you don't need to let them get into your head.

• Honey, don't worry about it. After the baby is born it will take a while but the redness will fade. If he's any man at all .. It won't matter to him. He knows where they came from. :) That beautiful baby you have growing inside you.

• houny I just had a baby and my man just stoped looking at me the same way he onse did it will be OK you are haveing a by and that's what hapens when you have them I have 3

• Eww that is sick actually

• He is probably just saying that I mean would you want to upset the woman having your kid... no