Do Women Like Tattoos?

I currently have a star in each bicep and one on the back of my left arm with a "tribal" that goes almost from my elbow up to my shoulder, a stylized Capital I on my right calf and a stylized two headed bird of prey on my left fore arm. I certainly intend to get more as I go through life, nothing ever on my face or hands. I also have a small Bar piercing in my left ear. I'm a pretty normal looking guy (check profile pic) and would never class myself as some one who styles themselves in an "Alternative" fashion, I like to wear a t-shirt and Jeans with a nice pair of Caterpillar Boots.

Do Women Like tattoos?

How many is too many?

Any Places for tattoos to be avoided?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. Some love it and some don't. I, for one, love tattoos! But the guy has to have a decent build for certain ones in certain areas. Sleeves are awesome but it does tend to go over the top. I don't like my guy covered in tats though. I prefer half sleeves. Too many to me would be sleeved out, back and chest covered, and legs covered. Maybe about 10 depending on size is enough for me. I'd like my guy to have some but still be presentable when conducting business. So as long as they can be covered, no problem. That being said, you're wise to avoid your face and hands.