Do Women Like Tattoos?

I currently have a star in each bicep and one on the back of my left arm with a "tribal" that goes almost from my elbow up to my shoulder, a stylized Capital I on my right calf and a stylized two headed bird of prey on my left fore arm. I certainly intend to get more as I go through life, nothing ever on my face or hands. I also have a small Bar piercing in my left ear. I'm a pretty normal looking guy (check profile pic) and would never class myself as some one who styles themselves in an "Alternative" fashion, I like to wear a t-shirt and Jeans with a nice pair of Caterpillar Boots.Do Women Like tattoos?How many is too many?Any Places for tattoos to be avoided?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on the girl. Some love it and some don't. I, for one, love tattoos! But the guy has to have a decent build for certain ones in certain areas. Sleeves are awesome but it does tend to go over the top. I don't like my guy covered in tats though. I prefer half sleeves. Too many to me would be sleeved out, back and chest covered, and legs covered. Maybe about 10 depending on size is enough for me. I'd like my guy to have some but still be presentable when conducting business. So as long as they can be covered, no problem. That being said, you're wise to avoid your face and hands.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, yes we do.

• not me

• i like them, my favorite is the ribcage

• i lovee tattoos and am very attracted to guys with them..as long as they don't look tacky and are tastefully done :)

• Getting ink creates a canvas out of the human form- I think it's an awesome concept.While each to his own on the matter, I find it incredibly appealing, and gives an aesthetic dimension of strength.I personally embrace full sleeved guys or an abundance tattoos happily, but know many female tattoo fans who find only minimal sexy.I don't however like the aim of creating a hostile look through tattoos- I believe the face to be a no go zone, as well as upper leg.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!