Where does your mind jump to when you see a really attractive girl?

say, dark skin, great doby perfect height, pretty eyes, pink lips Use your imagination...

Most Helpful Guy

• i unwillingly look at girl's asses or breasts first, if I like them I'll look away and peek again later.

but I have a girlfriend and I don't like looking at other girls, I'm working on it tho... sometimes they're too hot to not stare. my girl doesn't mind but I just don't wanna be like that.

• Good for you. my boyfriend looks at other girls and it kills me...even if I act like it don't bother me, it does. Because of this, I have a very low self esteem & every time I look in the mirror I find 100 things wrong with me. I am told by many people that I am pretty or hot or cute. But because of his actions, not a day goes by that I don't feel bad about myself. In fact it is on my mind constantly to get a boob job, get lip injections, liposuction, whatever it takes to keep his eyes on me. :(

• Aw gahorse omg I know EXACTLY what you mean, it was like that with me and my ex boyfriend. every single bit of that! Guys are pretty cruel and selfish- and it does make you feel awful. But you're not alone lol I've suffered with you. Smile and be happy don't feel bad about yourself! Tell him how you feel. I told mine and he was a douche all the time anyway and cheated so I dumped his ass

• Self-esteem is built by oneself, it's not an innate characteristic. You are in control of how you feel about yourself, no one can change about that. If you want higher self-esteem, you should start practicing. If he really makes you feel all that bad, dump him. Your partner is supposed to bring out the best in you, not the worst.

What Guys Said 11

• if I see a girl like that I would think that she MUST have a boyfriend already,

or she has been hit on all day

and me going up to her will come out fruitless...

cuz I'm sure she's turned down enough guys before me

she would most likely only continue a conversation with me so she's doesn't come off as rude or snobby...

its really hard to tell sometimes... weather to talk to her or not...

• It will continue its normal cycle of stupidity. Just a momentary pause for a question on their mental status, crazy or otherwise lol

• Sex... and a loottt of it... no offense

• I think about how gorgeous she is, think about how lucky her boyfriend is, I try and get a good idea of what she looks like in my head, then look away. I try not to stare or look at her again

• "Oh, look at her. Nice body, she looks good." Then I go about my business.

• I probably would think about how many men could have shagged her.

• Mrs. Potato Head does exist!

• WOW!...she's to good for me though

• Would you go talk to her?

• If she acted like she was interested in me I would....but just seeing a gorgeous girl from a distance not showing any interest I'd say no

• i think...ummmmmm tOo many cloths :P

• "Woah she's hot. Nice ass. Too hot for me though."

That's about it.

• My eyes would jump to her boobs and ass.

My mind would probably go somewhere around "hot... that's what I want my future girlfriend to look like".

What Girls Said 0