Girls, honestly what do you primarily look for in a guy on a dating website?

Simple question, just elaborate on your poll answer, so I can see what I and most other guys can fix

• Primarily a good/attractive photo (I honestly don't care so much what they write)
  • Primarily a goo personality/written profile (I honestly don't care for looks)
  • Honestly I check the photo, and If I like what I see, I read the profile
  • I take looks into consideration but even if they aren't the most attractive I'll still be nice enough to read their profile
  • I reply to every single guy no matter what

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I care about the way the pictures look, but a few things:

A) I have no way of knowing that's what you actually look like

B) What you've written about yourself says SO much more about you than your picture ever could.

So here's what I'd advise. Take a nice picture of yourself, put it up, then write. Take yourself with a grain of salt. Be down-to-earth, approachable, and humorous. Point out interesting things about yourself. Not everybody's looking or the same thing, but if you present yourself the way you want to be seen, then you'll find people you want to be with.

What Girls Said 10

• I look at the photo first. The main photo can tell alot. I look for if it's clear, Whole body, If he shows his character for example doing a sport, or a facial expression. If he looks like my type. Then I'll read the rest of the profile. Find things that I have in common with him, if he sounds nice, not into money, not trying to hype himself up, not into one night stands, if he's married, has kids, etc. If I like it then I'll send him a message.

• I am really interested in panties. Yes! Boys get turned on if I am not wearing panties. If I tell a boy that I am not wearing panties, I want him to ask for a flash, which I will always give him as often as he wants. After the date I want him to come home with me, talk about panties and underwear, and have some good sex.

• If the profile is good I then look at the pictures.

• I don't!

• C. Because if there's not a bit of attraction there, then there's no use on going forward.

• Personality is more important than looks, but frankly, when you're not meeting someone in person, their photo can say almost as much about their personality as it will about their looks. You can get clues about their lifestyle and their priorities based on the photo they choose. So in that sense, the photo trumps the profile. But it's not all about how physically attractive they are. Plus I will still read the profile.

• d :)

• I would say Honesty from the start ...the guy could be a Brat Pitt but behind that face could be a Gargoyle,so looks to me don't work much; is the way you carry yourself into a conversation,but honesty,sense of humor, respect is a must. To be creative and romantic also. :)

• I would first look to the photos and if I was attracted to the guy I would read his profile, then I would be looking for spelling and grammar, some similar interests or at least interesting ones I would be willing to hear about or pick up myself, and general positivity. Also that he had a good job or was going somewhere in life.

• The photo, if I like what I see I read everything.

What Guys Said 1

• Where's the option of:

Dating sites are f***ing stupid? :D