Curly or straight

Do you guys prefer deadly straight hair, or nice loose curls?

• Straight
  • Curly
  • Really doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that, though we like the opinoin of guys, we really shouldn't care what they think because they don't know how horribly hard it is to manage our hair. well for some it's easy, but for those of us with wild thick curly hair or even pin straigth hair that won't do anything no matter what, its really hard. So they shouldn't care at all! as long as you don't look like a complete slob all the time, you should be fine

What Guys Said 25

• its hard to answer this question because you expressed such a strong bias in the question by using the word "deadly" to describe straight and "nice" in describing curly.

it varies depending on the face, but generally the way you are naturally is what's best.

• Honestly It depends on the girl. go with the natural. if your hair is naturally curly. go with it don't try to force it straight. if your hair is naturally straight don't force it to be curly. like for an occasion I could see.

But in general don't do to much to your hair. or you'll regret it later in life.

• Honestly, it doesn't really matter. Just don't worry about your hair too much, because the best and most beautiful kind of hair is one that isn't messed with, or permed, or dyed, or straightened, or anything.

• Straight hair that's taken care of always has that classic appeal. But an ex of mine had naturally loose curls. She wasn't a fan, but I thought it was incredibly sexy.

• Totally depends on the girl and her body structure. Although I typically most often on MOST women prefer straightened looks more professional.

• I prefer long, straight hair. I've always found it attractive.unsure why though.

• I like my girl to change it up occasionally. Different looks keep things exciting. So long as her hair has some body and is healthy, curls, waves, afro, straight, it's all good.

• Personally, I prefer straight, but really it's all based on preference. It differs from guy to guy.

• i like long curlie hair it turns me on uhhhh to much to write about it but I never seem to get that kind of girl :D:D:D:D

• straight hair looks dead, curls are lively

• I like long straight hair , also must be thick healthy and vibrant what ever color it is

• I just love a curly girl, especially when it is natural.

• It really depends on the girl.

• Doesnt matter to me.hair is hair.a turn off for curly hair is when its short, looks like an ugly afro.if you have curly hair, make sure its longer.straight hair is sexy short or long

• Basically any if they change it up once in a while like changing the style every 2 weeks

• I like wavy

• loose curls-it is so neat and cool

• I likethe straight buisness look but the curls when their slight are cool I just hate when you girls have the chaotic monster curls that shoot out all over the place

• I like loose curls only slightly more that straight hair, so in the end it doesn't matter to me.

• Nice loose cur;s but it really doesn't matter

• usually straight

but not always

• it really depends on the girl.

• straight hair

• You straight hair guys are nuts! Lol there's nothing like a girl with thick permed hair!

• My fiancee has straight hair, so I kind of have a preference for that now.

What Girls Said 22

• I know I'm not a guy but..

In my opinion I LOVE curls.

I have naturally curly/wavy hair and my boy loves it. He can't resist running his fingers through it and always tells me that my hair's amazing. =)

Also.. I'm sure straight her suits some girls - but I think it depends on body shape?

When I wear my hair straight.. I feel really chubby and fat.. but when I wear it with my voluptuous curls then I feel sleek and slim. It's strange but.. I think I even feel more feminine!

• I do both. If I'm going to be around the house, or at the pool, or hiking, then I'm curly. My hair is naturally curly, and I just go with it when I feel a need to not be made up and just be me. But if I'm in normal clothes, going to school or work, then I straighten my hair.

• my hair is so thick and curly that I really can't make it any less curly unless I straighten it to pin straight, which takes a while. But I do find that if I don't plan on messing around with anyone and leave it curly I get more compliments than I do straightened. but if I plan on fooling around the curly hair can't easily be played with or moved so that its not in my way. so curly hair is NOT helpful in these situations. (and no wonder why most guys go for straight hair).

• well I was born with very curly thick hair and it look ridiculous on me because I am smaller so I strightin my hair most days (which takes forever).

I think it should be whatever makes that person happest, cause really they have to live with it.

• My hair does what my hair wants. If I brush it after a shower, it's strait, if I don't it's curly. My boyfriend prefers it curly though likes to run his fingers through my hair and that can only happen when it's brushed.

• I like it both ways actually--I just jazz it up with color.

• i think it depends on the guy

or else,

it doesn't really matter.

as long as you can pull it off

• Curly hair on guys is hot lol

• depends on the girls face, some suit it and some dont.

most guys I've dated have like long straight hair with me

it doesn't really matter at long as it doesn't smell

smelly hair is a big turn off

so just wash ya hair and it will be fine

• i like umm any way perferbly straight though

• i wear my hair straight. I like it.

• curly, straight or any ways. I like it either ways

• It really doesn't matter, it depends on the person wearing it.

• I prefer straight hair is more beautiful then any hair.

• deff curly

• alot of guys like girls with curls.

but I've seen most guy with girlfriends that straight hair.

• it doesn't matter as long as it dosentt look like crap :)

• loose curls

• It doesn't matter how your hair is it a but what inside that matter

• In my experience guys don't really care.

• I like it either ways it depends on who is wearing it

• It really doesn't matter but If I hve to chose I will chose curly