So I'm considered to have a very well shaped face by many people so how do I become a regular average why ?

I'm a male model in NYC

I want a personalty were I can sit in a smoky small town bar and be average.

What Girls Said 2

• Contrary to what you might think, models, especially male models, aren't well known. If you want to be average and fit in, you have to play the part. Don't think of yourself as a model, don't dress like one, don't act like one. Be the person you were before you became a model. Remember, modeling is what you do, not who you are. Mess up your hair, get all scruffy-faced, throw on some wrinkled clothes and lose your model persona once in a while. You may be a model but you are just the average guy. No offense.

• I'm a little confused by your question... You want to know how to be "average" If you're a model that means you're most likely gorgeous. It would be hard not to notice you... Wouldn't you want that anyways? (:

I guess dress down? Go with friends?

What Guys Said 0