Not wearing a bra?

Do guys mind it if a girl doesn't wear a bra sometimes when they hang out? i like not wearing a bra sometimes cause its more comfortable and I'm more relaxed :]i obvi wear bras in public, but just when we hang out at my house.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Interesting question. A lot of women seem to normally want to wear a bra so they have the support. I even know one woman who wears a bra to sleep in.I think the issue should really be what makes you comfortable. Say you were a nudist around the house. You meet a guy and start dating. You might start with being dressed around him, but eventually you're going to want to go back to not wearing clothing. So you tell him you're a nudist. He can either dump you, accept it, or be indifferent. What you want is the guys that's OK with it or indifferent. As long as what you're doing is comfortable for you and not something illegal, then the only thing the guy's opinion means is if you keep dating him or not. As you can see from the responses there are guys that would and guys that wouldn't like it.I myself feel a woman should wear what she likes and is comfortable wearing. That's what I do. I'm the one wearing my clothing, so shouldn't I like what I'm wearing or not wearing?I think the only thing you should consider is when you start doing it. If you do it too early in a relationship you might send the wrong message. Remember guys think with the little head a lot, and if the guy can tell you're not wearing a bra his brain functions might switch over to the little head.

What Guys Said 23

• Hasn't bothered me yet.

• 4d

I'd be fine with it. Why shouldn't you be more comfortable?

• it is a major turn on, but if you are "just friends " with a guy its a tease.if a girl was bra-less, but made it clear we were just friends and nothing more, I'd consider it disrespectful.however, if you are trying to get a guys attention for something more, your sending a clear sign "open house!"

• Agree 100%

• Lol, I would just think it was hot or stuffy or something.That's like for me, in the summer time it's hot and humid, and I cut the grass without wearing a shirt. The shirt just gets dirty and sweaty and it's uncomfortable and it's only gonna take a little while so who cares. Do what you feel is comfortable, right.

• as long as ur tits don't get all saggy its all good in the hood

• Well, unfortunately I don't hang out with a lot of girls, but if I were to do so I honestly don't think I'd have a problem if she went braless. :) I would concur with Lis4Loca that it'd probably be a turn on. I say probably because it's possible the girl could be "just a friend" so.well, there ya have it. :)

• If you feel comfortable doing it (physically) why the hell not?You wouldn't get any flack or grief from me. ;-)

• If you want to send the message to me that your that comfterable with me, and don't mind me seeing your chest then go for it. Otherwise it's kind of a open invite. Saying hey it's available. Kinda like a hotel room on the expressway. If it has a sign that says no vacancy, then you drive a bit further and you see one that says vacancy. ;).

• as long as they are firm why not! Don't strut it around if they are saggy!

• as long as its not sagging then ur good.its a turn on especially down there. ^_^ its like a spark plug that makes everything.well.start ^_^

• Nah, I'd be turned off. I don't knw why but I prefer a bra on.

• I say guys never mind if a girl wears a bra when they just hang out about the house, like a movie or casual date or whatever.Scanned through the comments, and I think it's just a comfort call with yourself and the person you're with. Guys will like them, and if there's chemistry and something is going to go down, it will bra or no bra. Personally I do find that women not wearing bras in a casual situation as sexy because as you mentioned they are more relaxed, and it also shows confidence. All up to you!

• Listen even if they are saggy a guy is bound to get turned on. I don't know about other guys but when I'm hanging out with a girl and she does that it is a huge turn on.

• It would be a turn on for you wouldn;t it

• I love it when a woman isn't wearing a bra, this of course keeping in mind that they her breast are cared for and still realatively close to where they are supposed to be;)For me personally there are few things sexier than nipples through a shirt. As much as I like cleavage and breast in general, if the nips are poking through the shirt I find it very sexy.In general though I think you should be comfortable, if you are at home, relax, and take off the bra.

• Pj's=super awesome.Pj's with no bra=Even more awesomeness.Wear Pj's, Don't wear a bra, "Watch" a movie.sweet night

• My wife does not wear a bra. She is a 34A and believes her size does not need a bra. And she has read several articles about bras leading to breast cancer. So she does not a bra. I've gotten used to it. In the beginning, on some occasions it turned me on and on other occasions I was a little bit embarrassed by it. If we went to a formal social gathering, I worried about what people would think if they noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. But if we went to some place less formal, I would be turned on by it. Now, after five years of marriage, I have gotten so used to her dressing that way that I don't even think about it.

• I kinda like my wife not to wear bra. She is a bit careless girl and manytimes don't like to wear one unless she it is a formal kinda gathering. She is 34b.

• i agree with quantumdefender, if your just at home with some friends then its o.k but it its like in the mall then I would suggest a braw anless you don't mind guy and girls looking at your boobs. lol

• did he say anything about it or act weird , if not why you're too worry , just do what make you feel comfortable unless someone comment about it .

• 4d

The question I would ask a girl as a guy is, "If you're not wearing a bra, would you be uncomfortable if I stared?"
    See, I know several women who prefer not to wear a bra. One of them has rather large breasts and she wears loose-fitting tops with large neck lines. She has kids & a little dog, so she's always bending over in full view of me when we hang out. I know she does it out of comfort, but I can't help but stare. I think the PROBLEM lies in the fact that I want to see more... and even maybe touch & play with them. Not necessarily have all-out sex, but just in just a fun, light-hearted way, play with them... Does that make me a pervert?

• 4d

My other thought on this is that we as Americans are way too obsessed with breasts. I think if they were exposed MORE, and not idolized so much, it wouldn't even be that big a deal... I think we are so interested in them only because we are taught through our culture that they are "private" and "sexual" body parts and ought to be concealed. But if you look at cultures where they say go to the beach topless, it's no big deal there. They understand every woman has their own unique shape... Like it or not. They do it to be comfortable. So, there you have my deeper thoughts on the matter of breasts in general... By the way, I am a breast man! I love them no matter what shape or size they are.

• I absolutely would not mind if a good-looking girl did not wear a bra when I came to her house, but just so you know, I might get turned on, so be prepared for that!

• is much better to wear one.

• it depends on you to wear a bra or not because you know how comfotable you are with bra or with out bra (suggestion ;always wear a bra while picking up PIZZA'S from delivery boy bcause nipple's might make him crazy)

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, guys like this. Especially if they can see your nipples through your shirt. It's a total turn-on for them. Just remember to cover up when you answer the door for the pizza guy.

• Lol. The last sentence made me laugh. Watch out for people selling girl scout cookies.

• LOL @ Nash... Damn Girl Scouts. Nothing but a bunch of pervs.

• I think if you got really small boobs or those medium to big firm boobs it's kinda ok if you not wearing a bra. But then again it all depends on the guys, some may find it as a turn on while others may find it as a complete turn off. I personally perfer to wear a bra at all times even when I'm going to bed!

• Whenever I've done it it's turned the guy on a lot

• More power for you

• I don't wear bras around the house either, I'd rather be naked or 'slighty' dressed. I really don't think any dude would mind.

• Nice picture lol

• Hell yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!

• But you have to ask yourself - do you want these guys thinking about your breasts? If you don't mind, then go for it. Personally, I'm afraid of giving off a slutty look, so I never do. The harder question may be, "Do girls mind if another girl doesn't wear a bra?"

• if its just you two it shouldnt be a problem. I think the girls always look good with a bra on though haha

• I think a lot of people lost track of the question. Like most of the guys already said its probably a turn on to see your shape of your chest's details through the fabric of your shirt. I've been with my guy for three years and I walk around braless, it is more comfortable. But after all this time I think its lost its sexual thrill. If your talking about hanging out with your boyfriend I say go for it. Be comfy! But unless your quite the exhibitionist, around a group of male friends it looks more class less that comfort. But ultimately you know what makes your body and your mind comfortable and if that's not wearing a bra around the house with company then stay within your comfort zone. Male or Female, who's to judge?

• damn. look at all the guys responses to this Q! lol. I personally don't wear one, as I have fakey fakey ones. lol. my man likes it. easy access to the girls. :D

• i don't always wear one. I know mine aren't the best in my own opinion. although guys seem to tell me they like em. we can be our worst critict anyways. but I know they are mine and I have learn to except them as is. I am no ok with myself doing anything to them. So if I don't want to wear one or wearing a top that I don't want bra straps showing or the cups showing. I have gotten to the point in my life where for the most part people can like me or they dont. So whatever opinions they have about me is not worth it to me. You can choose to get to know me and see what a great person I actual am or you can look at me and decide what ever you want. But I am going to be me and be comfortable doing it. Cause I only have one life to live and no person to answer to while I am here.

• Lol a bit of track from the question ?