Not wearing a bra?

Do guys mind it if a girl doesn't wear a bra sometimes when they hang out? i like not wearing a bra sometimes cause its more comfortable and I'm more relaxed :]

i obvi wear bras in public, but just when we hang out at my house.

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question. A lot of women seem to normally want to wear a bra so they have the support. I even know one woman who wears a bra to sleep in.

I think the issue should really be what makes you comfortable. Say you were a nudist around the house. You meet a guy and start dating. You might start with being dressed around him, but eventually you're going to want to go back to not wearing clothing. So you tell him you're a nudist. He can either dump you, accept it, or be indifferent. What you want is the guys that's OK with it or indifferent. As long as what you're doing is comfortable for you and not something illegal, then the only thing the guy's opinion means is if you keep dating him or not. As you can see from the responses there are guys that would and guys that wouldn't like it.

I myself feel a woman should wear what she likes and is comfortable wearing. That's what I do. I'm the one wearing my clothing, so shouldn't I like what I'm wearing or not wearing?

I think the only thing you should consider is when you start doing it. If you do it too early in a relationship you might send the wrong message. Remember guys think with the little head a lot, and if the guy can tell you're not wearing a bra his brain functions might switch over to the little head.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 24

• Hasn't bothered me yet.

• Lol, I would just think it was hot or stuffy or something.

That's like for me, in the summer time it's hot and humid, and I cut the grass without wearing a shirt. The shirt just gets dirty and sweaty and it's uncomfortable and it's only gonna take a little while so who cares. Do what you feel is comfortable, right.

• If you feel comfortable doing it (physically) why the hell not?

You wouldn't get any flack or grief from me. ;-)

• as long as they are firm why not! Don't strut it around if they are saggy!

• I love it when a woman isn't wearing a bra, this of course keeping in mind that they her breast are cared for and still realatively close to where they are supposed to be;)

For me personally there are few things sexier than nipples through a shirt. As much as I like cleavage and breast in general, if the nips are poking through the shirt I find it very sexy.

In general though I think you should be comfortable, if you are at home, relax, and take off the bra.

More from Guys
19

What Girls Said 9

• I think a lot of people lost track of the question. Like most of the guys already said its probably a turn on to see your shape of your chest's details through the fabric of your shirt. I've been with my guy for three years and I walk around braless, it is more comfortable. But after all this time I think its lost its sexual thrill. If your talking about hanging out with your boyfriend I say go for it. Be comfy! But unless your quite the exhibitionist, around a group of male friends it looks more class less that comfort. But ultimately you know what makes your body and your mind comfortable and if that's not wearing a bra around the house with company then stay within your comfort zone. Male or Female, who's to judge?

• Nah, guys like this. Especially if they can see your nipples through your shirt. It's a total turn-on for them. Just remember to cover up when you answer the door for the pizza guy.

• Lol. The last sentence made me laugh. Watch out for people selling girl scout cookies.

• LOL @ Nash... Damn Girl Scouts. Nothing but a bunch of pervs.

• But you have to ask yourself - do you want these guys thinking about your breasts? If you don't mind, then go for it. Personally, I'm afraid of giving off a slutty look, so I never do. The harder question may be, "Do girls mind if another girl doesn't wear a bra?"

• Whenever I've done it it's turned the guy on a lot

• I think if you got really small boobs or those medium to big firm boobs it's kinda ok if you not wearing a bra. But then again it all depends on the guys, some may find it as a turn on while others may find it as a complete turn off. I personally perfer to wear a bra at all times even when I'm going to bed!

More from Girls
4