Going commando - trashy, sexy or comfortable?

Girls and guys out there - what are your opinions on girls and/or guys going without underwear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thumbs up. Easy access for both partners.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys who do that scare me,

girls don't bother me...

but she looses a sense of mystery when she doesn't have any panties on. because its fun to see em.

• its up to you

if you want to then do it

don't let their opinion effect you

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's stupid to call it trashy as long as she's not wearing a short skirt or something. It's just more comfortable for some girls. I think if you are doing it to get attention - yes, you are trashy, but if you just don't like underwear then you shouldn't have to wear em'!

• I think its trashy at times, and kinda grosses me out for both, but hey if you don't like underwear, I'm not ganna say you have to wear them anyway.

• its fine as long as your not wearing a skirt, dress or booty shorts because thatd make it trashy

• i don't like going commando. It just feels weird.

• It's very trashy and gross. Don' t do it unless you're at home.

• It'd be sexy if you're in a dress or skirt and out to dinner with your man because you can whisper in his ear, "I'm not wearing any underwear." Then the look on his face is priceless.

Otherwise that's gross. At least wear a thong. And if you're a dude, boxers or briefs obviously.

Good luck.

• What if you had your period? You wouldn't want that to go down your leg... =S

• Trashy