Are you attracted to a girl that wears comfy sports cloths?

Cute sweat pants

Cute Hoodies

Makeup, and cute hair?

What'cha think?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're wearing the stuff in a way that makes it look like you care about your appearance. A lot of guys, like myself, would rather have a girl like that than one that is always wearing the classic "hot" girl clothes. It shows that you probably like sports and like doing things which a lot of athletic guys like.

What Guys Said 3

• not really, the first thing I say to myself when I see a girl wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt is definitely not "oh that's cute". But that's just me being honest.

• What would you like to see a girl in then?

• Anything but sweatshirts and sweatpants..........honestly though my opinion won't make you wear anything different. Every once in a while a girl wearing comfy sports clothes is okay but every day is unattractive

• I don't see it as a problem long as you don't look like a guy when in the hoodie and sweat pants.

• idc as long as you don't make it in to a habit

• Too late. I made it a habit to wear stuff like that to classes, but when I actually go out and do something, I dress it up.

What Girls Said 2

• If you wear that all the time, no.

He's got to remember you're a girl hunny. You need to flaunt your body sometimes.

Good luck.

• Guys want to see your figure. Wear clothes that show off your figure. Generally, sports clothes aren't made to flatter a girl's figure, they're made to be comfy when playing sports.

I recently started dressing in sexier, guy-friendly clothing, and this one guy can't get enough of me. He told me flat out he'd laugh if I wore a hoodie. He said it would look like I don't care about myself if I dressed like that.

It's up to you... but personally I like that this guy can't get enough of me, so I'm going to keep wearing sexier clothing.

• I do wear sexier clothing (sometimes), but I just wanted to figure out if a guy can still like me if I wear (for example) Victoria Pink hoodie and sweatpants. Hehe Thanks

• Maybe you can try balancing it out? Like wearing sweatpants but then a tight top. Or a hoodie with leggings.

Then you're showing off your body, but also leaving something to the imagination...